This list will be updated, as and when, needed. ^_^ For example, I have no idea what other countries I’d like to visit… so, that’ll probably be added when it’s time to add.
These aren’t in any particular order, though.
- All the other fun stuff I’ve done during my youth like learn knitting from my mum and knitted a dress for my Barbie doll (when I was young!), martial arts (Silat) performances, competitive running (lots of medals! 1st and 2nd, ftw!), performing dikir barat (a couple of times), performance dancing, singing in the choir (1st Soprano) and being in the military band (flutist) and joining competitions and performing, self-taught to play the keyboard at the age of 8 or so, took up fashion designing as my project for O-Levels Art, bla bla bla…
- Pursue my passion
- Watch a Liverpool FC match in Asia
- Travel overseas alone
- Regional position at work (wasn’t part of my career plan – never thought of it… but, why not)
- Getting married (wasn’t part of my life plan – was initially scared of getting married… but, why not)
- Visit Seoul (honeymoon <3)
- Basic certification in deploying VSATs (in order for the latter option to occur)
- Visit London
- Visit Anfield Stadium / Liverpool F.C.
- Watch a Liverpool FC match in UK
- Visit Japan
- Play in the snow
- Own place
- Deployed for emergency response
- Shift area of expertise (still within Info Tech)
- Be a mentor – payback for all those who I’ve looked up to or learned from, career-wise
- My own kids… or… adopt?
- More pets!
- Start a small business, for the fun of it
- Make a positive difference in people’s lives
- Always stay grounded, to forgive and remember God, my family and people I care about
- Memorize the Quran (knowing the fact that I have such a lousy memory -.-“)
In Sya Allah.