Updated Notice: I’ve stopped playing EOS since 11th July 2015
Gomen’nasai… no further updates or help after this one.
The updated version. -.-”
There really isn’t anything special about this build.
Unless, there’s a much better geared team-mate or a huntress, I’m usually first or second ranked, in terms of dps.
Except… fights whereby, I have to move non-stop and the mobs/boss decide to aim me way too many times, I stand to be third (max).
*whispers* or… I’m just too lazy to “work hard” at the rotation and clicking random buttons. Huehuehue~
If you’re fourth or last, something is definitely wrong with your build/rotation/items… or you’re playing with fully- higher-end geared team-mates and you’re barely scraping by!
*Be warned!!!: Get ready to be kicked, if, your team-mates get pissed at you for not damaging enough. Which in turn, may cause the boss to rage and wipe the whole team… especially, when that happens more than once*
Looking for the rotation, right?
Arcane Focus at all times (you need this, so, that you can always spam out your mana)
- Find a good spot to stand!
For normal kills, stand far from the mobs/tank (in case, they do big AoEs), but, near enough to hit them.
For boss fights, follow the usual guidelines for each dungeon on where to stand or run.
- If it’s a single mob, the usual rotation is:
Ritual Pyre – Fireball – Ignition – Phoenix Ring – Incineration (when it comes up)
- If, it’s a group of mobs, being pulled by a tank:
You can either use a few Firestorm, which will create fire marks, before triggering Phoenix Ring, with Burning Blow in between.
OR my fave rotation, Thermal Retention – Phoenix Ring – Firestorm – Burning Blow… continue the rotation.
A few extras:
- Soul Skill – Used for boss fight – either Flame of Courage or Light of Hope
- Teleport – Use this to speed yourself out of a pinch, especially, in boss fights
- Purify – To clear off all side effects on yourself or a party-mate
- Interdiction – People call this “block” in general. When the boss fight announces “block” and you are assigned to or can do so, that’s what you use.
- Mystical Internment – Immobilize a mob for 20s
- Mana Shield – When you really need it, but, remember that your mana will NOT regen for 8 secs (do not use this when you need to use AoE)
- Blazing Departure – Times when you don’t want to teleport to the front. Instead, you’d want to move to the back in an instant
(you can use Frost Nova before this, if, you’ve aggro-ed a big group of mobs, to “root” them down for 3 secs)
In a boss fight, always…
- Healing Potion (“pot”)
- Healing Scroll (“scroll”)
Especially, those bosses who hit you a ton of hp in one damage, make sure you have more than 75% hp at all times.
After every group AoE, (whilst in a dungeon) stop and use your Magic Bandage.
Don’t worry if the rest goes up ahead after each group AoE, your damage will beat them eventually… slow casting, but big damage.
Bandage up to save up on your pot or scroll, whenever possible.
Eat your Food (at this point of time, the Hearty Cheese Pizza gives the highest energy) and max out your Energy at all times!
Oh yes… always carry a couple of Ally Revival Scroll to ress (ressurect) your team-mates.
Sharing this: L60 Party Dungeon Walk-through Guide
Thought you might want to know.
Enjoy the game… ermm.. yeah… wish it wasn’t so “pay-to-win”-inclined.