Weird… I can’t really recall what has happened this year.
I do remember bits and pieces of it, but, other than that, everything else seems fuzzy.
- I got married to an annoying and lazy bum who doesn’t think as far into the future as he should be. But, he is my bestfriend, gaming partner, notorious partner-in-crime and lover.
- Was seen as a black sheep by my mum for the longest time in my life (all those non-stop quarrels whenever we cross each other’s path), but, we’ve become pretty close since I got married (and left home).
- Since our wedding, 2 of our friends (one of our best men and bridesmaids) got together and has been a tight couple since.
- Closer to my younger sister as well. More holiday travels together soon~
- The most number of times travelling overseas in a year. 7 times.. or was it 8? I’d better not get used to it (because I’m already starting to miss travelling) and I’m not required to travel in my upcoming job. I did travel for leisure twice and once to shop for wedding stuff. Plane rides was becoming a norm for awhile… hmmm…”was”.
- Talking about work. This is the longest duration I’ve worked in a company/organisation. A little more than 3 years. Also, the first non-profit organisation I’ve ever been in (probably the last, since, there aren’t many good ones in this country – in terms of IT jobs). Moving on mid of next month~
- First time in my life that I’ve ever reached a weight of 45kg, which is the lightest on the acceptable weight scale. The heaviest I’ve reached was 42kg (underweight) and I was trying to gain weight on many occasions and failed. I still think that it was due to a failed pregnancy. I’ve lost weight since (which doesn’t even include all the other symptoms that lapsed with the weight) and is down to 43kg now. Back to being underweight~
- Got 2 kittens and living with my hubby. Finally got our own room, but, paying rent. Just bought a queen sized bed. Finally! Was short on money for so long that he was sleeping on the floor while he gave me the single bed to sleep on. Cute kitties~
- I love my me-time to an extreme sometimes (and homely) and don’t really like going out much with friends. But, I’ve been going out way more this year. Really… really… a lot. Although, I did skip the after-Christmas dinner with my tertiary friends last weekend. Haven’t meet them (except for my god-brother) for some time.
- Used to be insecure, but, I can go around without make-up (at all) when I go out. It used to just be natural make-up look. Hmmm… my hubby was sarcastic (last time) he asks why I’d have to wear make-up when I was just going to a nearby store. He actually praises me when I don’t wear any make-up. I do use it when I feel like it~