I’ve finally found the 5th piece to my Firebird’s Finery set!
With just wearing the Ring of Royal Grandeur, I’ve got the 6-piece proc.
If you want that ring, just try your luck in spamming the box which you can obtained from finishing a bounty map.
Changed my build a little.. and… walla~
It’s a Torment 4 or 5 build now (depending on the party members or when solo)!
The rotation is the same as the old one… well, sort of.
I’m a real sucker of being a front-end dps… even as a long-range class. XD
Mirror Image > Wave of Force > Spectral Blade for arcane power regen + fire spell % increase
Just like the old build, I use Illusionist (passive skill) to spam the stun.
Since, my 2 mirror images would spam Black Hole, I keep mine until their’s have been exhausted or when an elite with its minions come crashing the party.
This gives more damage compared to the old one because
- Explosive Blast – Chain Reaction 320% fire x 3
(unless you have Wand of Woh – 3 additional Explosive Blasts are triggered after casting Explosive Blast)
- Black Hole – Blazar 360% fire in 2 s + 464% fire afterwards
+ BONUS: Crowd control aka pulling all the mobs in a radius of 15 years
Working together with Mirror Image, there would actually be more than one Black Hole at a time (most of the time)!
- Teleport – Calamity 252% arcane + 1.5s stun + teleport out from any situation once
- Mirror Image – Mocking Demise 309% arcane + 2s stun + break free from being frozen or trapped in “a cage” every time there is no cooldown or it procs because of Illusionist
+ BONUS: I need them to spam extra Black Holes and Wave of Force whenever possible ❤
(unless you have Archmage’s Vicalyke – Your Mirror Images have a chance to multiply when killed by enemies)
I was thinking of other alternatives.
To do this, looking into how much arcane power I have.
-> How many hits I can make at one go.
For example, I only have 90 arcane power and wave of force uses up 20 arcane power, then I can only use it 4 times instantaneously at one go before my arcane power depletes.
That is how I obtained my number of hits below.
All the % below are of fire damage.
- Wave of Force – Heat Wave: 427% x 4 hits
- Meteor – No Rune: [501% + (167% x 3s)] x 2 hits
- Meteor – Meteor Shower: (228% x 7) x 2 hits
- Explosive Blast – Chain Reaction: (320% x 3) + 6s CD … the cooldown depends on whether you have a higher cooldown reduction rate
- Explosive Blast – Short Fuse: 909% x 6s CD … the cooldown depends on whether you have a higher cooldown reduction rate
- Arcane Orb – Scorch: [221% + (734% x 5)] x 3 hits
Wave of Force actually procs my crit damage the most often and the highest though.
+Fire Skills Damage: 114% = helmet 20% + necklace 19% + gloves 20% + bracer 19% + off-hand weapon 18% + main-hand weapon 18%
Crit Hit Chance: 44%
Crit Hit Damage: 462%
When you die, a meteor falls from the sky and revives you. This effect has a 5mins cooldown.
Enemies killed by Fire damage explode and set nearby enemies on Fire, dealing 300% weapon damage over 5 seconds.
Physical, Cold, Lightning Resistance: 1600+
Fire, Poison, Arcane/Holy Resistance: 2000+
Other info via diabloprogress.com