To note… I don’t celebrate V-day, but, this is what I’ve been seeing yesterday.
- Such is a perfect day to ask someone you’ve been having a crush on, just to be pushed away or friendzoned
- The one who is still not over a past love, depressed and having it even tougher on that day
- The forever alone
- The one who has truly have lost their loved ones (passed away) and is feeling really emotional
- The one who has been in a relationship for years ❤
- The one who loves him/herself more than anyone else
- The one who hates everyone
- The one who goes the extra mile to celebrate such a day
- The one who is forced to spend extravagantly for that one day
- The gold-digger
- The lovey-dovey ones who love to show their PDA (public display of affection)
- The “I’m not rich, but, at least I did something” (bananas, anyone?)
- The “OMG.. I finally found THE ONE” on that very day
- The poet
- The stalker
- The bitter one
- The girls night out for single girls only
- The gamer who needs a second player to play a game
- The oblivious one
- The one with no feelings
- The busy one
- The proposal
- The one who celebrates it “quietly” and doesn’t make a huge fuss
- The one who finds that reason
- The drunk (drowned in alcohol)
- The binge-eater (drowned in food… chocolates, anyone?)
- The “amnesia love” where they become strangers the day after
- The pitiful one
- The one who wants to evade the day (or probably, wants to save money to hold a wedding day cum anniversary cum valentine’s day event)
- Last, but not least, the ones, like me and my other half, who don’t celebrate V-Day.
Stayed home for dinner after work while watching tv and playing random games like any other day.
V-day? What V-day?